Modification and Enforcement

Sometimes after a divorce, circumstances change for the parties or their children. Such changes may require modifying, enforcing, or setting aside final judgments, parenting plans or marital settlement agreements. If your alimony payments or child support payments are insufficient, you should seek modification through the courts. If your former spouse has not complied with the terms of your marital settlement agreement or parenting plan, you should also seek enforcement of such agreements with the courts. Or, if you were divorced in a different state or country and want to modify and/or enforce the final judgment in Florida, you will need to domesticate the judgment through the Florida courts.

Hertz Sager, has developed a specialty in modifying, enforcing and setting aside final judgments, parenting plans, and marital settlement agreements. We have a vast understanding of the law as it relates to these issues and have successfully prevailed in these areas.