Miami Divorce and Mediation Lawyers
The law firm of Christy L. Hertz, P.A., is located in the heart of Coral Gables, Florida, serving clients throughout the United States, internationally and the State of Florida from Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, Collier, Palm Beach, and Escambia County. Miami divorce and mediation attorney Christy L. Hertz, has been practicing law for over 24 years, and she dedicates the majority of her practice to providing a vast array of legal representation in family law, probate and guardianship administration and litigation and mediation, including:
- Drafting, reviewing, and, if necessary, litigating to enforce or contest prenuptial and postnuptial agreements;
- Pursuing, proving, or disputing paternity issues;
- Assisting non-married couples with domestic partnership registration or domestic partnership agreements;
- Mediation of marital and family law matters such as divorce, timesharing, parental responsibility, child support, spousal support and other issues;
- Representing victims of domestic violence to seek protective orders, or representing those who have been falsely accused of domestic violence in order to obtain a legal advantage or out of bad will in contentious family law cases;
- Negotiating and drafting timesharing and parenting plans, including plans that include child-support issues, relocation, or paternity;
- Negotiation, mediation, or litigation of alimony and child support matters;
- Modifying or enforcing marital settlement agreements after a final judgment of divorce or after the issuance of child custody decrees;
- Negotiating and modifying marital settlement agreements, child custody arrangements, support agreements and other matters in the event of the relocation of one party;
- Handling probate and guardianship litigation with respect to family law matters, such as child custody, support, and relative visitation rights in the event of the death of a parent;
- Assisting with Florida Formal probate administration and Florida Summary Probate Administration;
- Representing individual and corporate trustees, personal representatives, other fiduciaries as well as individual and charitable beneficiaries through the probate process;
- Working with clients throughout the State of Florida as well as with out-of-state heirs to ensure that all aspects of estate administration come to a resolution as quickly as possible.
The goal of the law firm of Christy L. Hertz, P.A., is to diligently and competently advocate the interests of its clients, with particular sensitivity in appreciating how family law issues and probate and guardianship issues can impose unusually strong emotional and financial stresses on both the clients the firm represents and on opposing parties. Miami divorce and mediation lawyer Christy L. Hertz is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator, and she utilizes all of her skills as a negotiator, facilitator, and advisor to effectively advocate for the best interests of her clients in working with opposing parties in both amicable and adversarial circumstances.
When a case requires litigation, Christy L. Hertz, P.A., will work diligently and zealously to present the best possible case to the court. Backed by many years of experience in handling a broad variety of family law matters, the attorneys and staff at this firm well understand that the issues that arise in family, marital and probate law are highly sensitive, extremely personal, and intensely emotional for the firm’s clients. The attorneys understand that the outcome of each case is of the utmost importance to the client, and employ that knowledge as a guiding point when working towards a successful resolution of their clients’ cases. At all times, the attorneys strive to maintain their focus on achieving a client’s end goals in the most cost-effective and efficient manner available.
The firm’s sensitive and capable handling of family law matters over a period of years has earned Christy L. Hertz, P.A., an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating conferred by this nationally recognized and respected directory of lawyers and law firms. An AV rating is based upon direct reviews submitted by other legal professionals, and is a measure of both ethical standards and legal ability, encompassing an attorney’s legal knowledge, analytical capability, judgment, experience, and communication skills.
When you hire the firm of Christy L. Hertz, P.A., you can be confident that you will be hiring a Miami divorce and mediation attorney with integrity and skill in handling your family law matter. The firm takes pride in treating its clients’ problems with a thorough and compassionate understanding of what they are going through, and in helping clients to obtain quality legal advice and information that will assist them in making the best decisions for themselves and, if necessary, for their children and others who depend upon them. Obtaining the right legal advice in family law matters is essential, particularly given the stresses of circumstances in which it is often very difficult to make sound decisions, and in consideration of the fact that many family law decisions must necessarily consider contingencies and impacts that may reach far into an uncertain future.
You need to entrust your most personal and important family decisions to someone you can trust and depend upon, and who has the right experience and knowledge to handle your case. If you need assistance, advice, or representation in a family law matter or probate and guardianship matter, and you reside in Coral Gables, Florida, or anywhere else in the State of Florida, call the law firm of Christy L. Hertz, P.A., at 305.444.3323, or use the online contact form here on this website.